JEE Main 2019 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) twice in 2019. The Paper 1 will be held from January 6th to January 20th and Paper 2 will be held from April 6th to April 20th. JEE Main 2019 will be held in an online mode for B.Tech/B.E and B.Arch. aspirants in the country.
NTA has selected 258 cities for setting up examination centers across 36 states and union territories. JEE Main Admit Card for January 2019 examination will be released on December 17th, 2018 and for April 2019 examination it will be available for download from March 18th, 2019.
How to Download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit www.nta.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019’. You can click on either of Server 1 or Server 2.
- You will have to put your credentials – Application Number, Password, Security Pin, CBSE Roll No. (for students who appeared for 12th board examinations).
- Click on ‘Download Your Admit Card’ after verifying all the details.
- Save the admit card in the PDF format and take multiple printouts.
What Should You Do If You Forget Application Number and Password?
- On the JEE Main Admit Card page, click on “I can’t access my account”.
- Select any one of the following –
- “I forgot my Application Number”
- “I forgot my Password”.
- Click on “Continue” and answer the security question.
- Get verification code via SMS to the registered number or get the reset link via email.
- Reset the password and click continue to download the admit card.
Important Things to Remember Before Downloading JEE Main Admit Card
- While downloading JEE Main Admit Card, if you encounter an error you should use the correction facility provided immediately. If the solution does not work, contact the authorities via the helpline numbers that are provided on the official website of NTA. For technical issues, you should try resetting your browser settings and attempt the download again.
- JEE Main 2019 admit card will have – Candidate’s Name, Application Number, Roll Number, Father’s Name, Course Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, State of Eligibility, Candidate’s Photograph, PwD Status, JEE Main 2019 test city and centre code, JEE Main 2019 date and shift of Examination, Paper (I or II), Photograph of the candidate, Candidate’s and parent’s signature.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates should carefully verify – Name, Paper, Gender, Date of Birth, Test Centre, City, State of Eligibility and Category. You should also check whether the photograph and signatures are visible on the admit card or not.
- In case of any discrepancy with the admit card, candidates have to get in touch with JEE Main Secretariat. You can email at ntanationaltestingagency.gmail.com.
- The JEE Main admit cards will not be sent by post or distributed at the test center by NTA. Students have to download them from the official website within a valid time frame.
- Candidates should carry a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Ration Card) in original, one passport size photograph (same as the one on the admit card) and the JEE Main admit card to the test center. No candidate will be allowed without any photo ID proof and hall ticket. Pwd candidates should carry valid certificates.
- You should carefully read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by them on the day of the examination.
- Students should keep the admit card safely until and after the JEE Main examination as it will be needed during JEE Main counselling and also for future reference.
- NTA will not issue admit card for JEE Main 2019 to the candidates whose applications are incomplete or applications with indistinct photographs and signatures.
- JEE Main admit card does not guarantee eligibility for admission. Admit cards are issued provisionally. The eligibility for admission will be verified by the authorities during counselling.
- Helpline for JEE Main 2019 will be made live by NTA within a few days. Students should note down the number for issues regarding downloading of admit cards and for any other discrepancies.