NEW DELHI: Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange were trading 3.50 points, or 0.03 per cent, lower at 11,572.50, indicating a flat start for the Nifty50. Here are a few stocks which may buzz the most in today’s trade:
Bharti Airtel, Infratel: The telecom operator has transferred additional 16.76 per cent stake, worth Rs 10,000 crore, it holds in telecom tower arm Bharti Infratel to Nettle Infrastructure Investments in two tranches, according to a regulatory filing.
DHFL: KKR, Baring Private Equity (Asia), SSG Capital and Peregrine Cap are among the global buyout firms that have held separate talks to purchase outstanding bonds in Dewan Housing Finance (DHFL), pointing to shortening odds on the revival of the stressed home financier
Rallis India: The Gujarat Pollution Control Board has directed Tata group firm Rallis to suspend its operations in its plant at Ankleshwar due to fire causing injury to four persons.
Fortis Healthcare: Sebi has barred Malvinder and Shivinder Singh, former promoters of Fortis HealthcareNSE 0.11 %, from selling any assets till they, and other companies associated with them, pay back a Rs 403-crore loan along with interest that was diverted from the hospital chain
Real estate stocks: All residential buildings not completed before March 31, 2019, will have the option to choose between the old GST and the new regime announced last month.
RCom: The telecom operator has moved the NCLAT, asking it to direct the telecom department not to cancel its mobile permits for missing a spectrum payment.
Jet Airways: People close to the situation said Etihad wants SBI to buy out its stake and also take over its liabilities in the form of a guarantee for Jet’s loan from HSBC Dubai. Etihad has also offered its 50.1 per cent stake in Jet Privilege to SBI.
DLF: Realty major DLF announced sale of 33 per cent stake in its upcoming commercial project in Gurugram to US-based Hines, in a deal size estimated at around Rs 650 crore.
Tata Steel BSL: The committee of directors has given approval for issuance of 11.09 per cent shares to Tata Steel on a private placement basis.
HCL Technologies: The Indian IT major said it has signed a managed services agreement with Xerox worth $1.3 billion over multiple years.
Max Life Insurance: The insurance company announced its partnership with Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) for the upcoming T20 season.
IDBI Bank: The bank would borrow up to Rs 4,000 crore in one or more tranches by issuing bonds in the next financial year.
IOC: State-owned Indian Oil Corp (IOC) declared a second interim dividend of Rs 1,412 crore for the current financial year and ONGC agreed to do so next week to help the government meet its tax revenue target.
Mindtree: The board of Mindtree is scheduled to meet on Wednesday.
Embassy REIT: The initial public offering (IPO) by Embassy Office Parks REIT got subscribed by 47 per cent on the second day of the bidding. The offer received bids for 3,31,90,000 units against the total issue size of 7,12,56,400 units, as per data available with the NSE.
CPSE ETF: CPSE Exchange Traded Fund Tuesday received bids worth Rs 6,072 crore from as many as 16 anchor investors, with the portion getting subscribed nearly 6 times, sources said. The fifth tranche of the CPSE ETF opened for subscription on Tuesday, wherein the government seeks to raise at least Rs 3,500 crore.
• IIFL has maintained buy rating on ITC with a target price of ₹335. Conventional wisdom suggests that the continuous, sharp tax increase has been the main reason for the slowdown in sales and profit growth for ITC since FY15. However, analysis suggests that consumer slowdown is, in fact, a bigger factor and that FY14-FY19 cigarette EBIT CAGR would have been 786 bps higher, at 16 per cent.
• Kotak Institutional Equities has downgraded rating on Just Dial to sell from add and revised fair value to Rs 625 from Rs 545. After the sharp 24 per cent run-up in stock price over the past two weeks, the stock at 18.3 times FY20 EV/FCF offers limited upside, support from its Rs 14.4 billion cash balance notwithstanding.
• Jefferies has initiated coverage on ICICI LombardNSE -0.24 % General Insurance Company with a target price of ₹1,136. The brokerage believes that ICICI Lombard, the best-in-itsdomain private non-life insurer, is well-positioned to deliver RoEs in excess of 20 per cent, which would drive 19% book value growth and 25 per cent earnings growth over FY19-21.
• Edelweiss has maintained buy rating on Dabur India with a target price of Rs 535. The brokerage expects volume recovery to sustain over longer term. Dabur will benefit by expansion of the herbal market, premiumisation, innovative launches, said Edelweiss.
• CLSA has maintained buy rating on Jubilant Food-Works with a target price of Rs 1,600. The growth in food online-to-offline appears to be a concern and bring back memories of the last cycle where Domino’s struggled, but the franchise is prepared this time.
- AGC Networks Limited: Ebony Advisors Llp has bought 3,00,215 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 15, 2019.
- Axis Bank Limited: Jairam Sridharan has bought 40,000 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 18, 2019.
- Emkay Global Financial Services Limited: Emkay Corporate Services Private Limited has bought 25,000 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 15, 2019.
- KEC International Limited: Stel Holdings Limited has bought 33,000 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 15, 2019.
- S H Kelkar and Company Limited: B Ramkrishnan has bought 20,000 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 14, 2019.
- S H Kelkar and Company Limited: S H Kelkar Employee Benefit Trust has bought 20,800 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 15, 2019.
- Srikalahasthi Pipes Limited: G.K.Investments Limited has bought 20,000 shares through Market Purchase from Mar 15, 2019 to Mar 18, 2019.
- Stel Holdings Limited: Swallow Associates Llp has bought 16,698 shares through Market Purchase from Mar 8, 2019 to Mar 15, 2019.
- The Anup Engineering Limited: Aura Business Ventures Llp has bought 1,99,002 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 8, 2019.
- AGC Networks Limited: Naresh Kothari has sold 2,88,184 shares through Market Sale on Mar 15, 2019.
- Axis Bank Limited: Life Insurance Corporation Of India has sold 41,57,259 shares through Market Sale from Mar 12, 2019 to Mar 15, 2019.
- Future Consumer Limited: Samir Kedia has sold 1,50,000 shares through Market Sale from Mar 7, 2019 to Mar 11, 2019.
- Future Consumer Limited: Satish Sharma has sold 33,250 shares through Market Sale from Jan 31, 2019 to Feb 27, 2019.
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited: Sanjay Todi has sold 35,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 13, 2019.
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited: Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited has sold 9,21,81,991 shares through Market Sale from Mar 12, 2019 to Mar 13, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Girish Nayak has sold 15,500 shares through Market Sale on Mar 15, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Madhivanan B has sold 15,000 shares through Market Sale from Mar 14, 2019 to Mar 15, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Partha Dey has sold 1,37,500 shares through Market Sale on Mar 18, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Prasanna Balachander has sold 15,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 18, 2019.
- ICICI Bank Limited: Vishakha Vivek Mulye has sold 50,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 15, 2019.
- ITC Limited: Sandeep Arun Sule has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 18, 2019.
- ITC Limited: Vasudha Narasimhan has sold 50,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 15, 2019.
- Opto Circuits (India) Limited: Thomas Dietiker has sold 5,02,500 shares through Market Sale from Feb 26, 2019 to Mar 8, 2019.
- RBL Bank Limited: Amit Anant Patankar has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 15, 2019.
- RBL Bank Limited: R. Vijay Anandh has sold 15,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 15, 2019.
- Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Limited: Better Value Leasing And Finance Ltd has sold 70,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 15, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Deodutta Raghunath Kurane has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Mar 14, 2019.
Note: Disclosure made under Reg 13(4), 13(4a) of SEBI (IT) regulations 1992.
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|AGROPHOS||19-Mar-19||Agro Phos India Limited||Ambe Securities Private Limited||Buy||145,000||72.78|
|BHIN||19-Mar-19||Bharti Infratel Limited||Nettle Infrastructure Investments Limited||Buy||150,000,000||332.25|
|BHIN||19-Mar-19||Bharti Infratel Limited||Bharti Airtel Limited||Sell||150,000,000||332.25|
|CGPOWER||19-Mar-19||CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited||Bharti Sbm Holdings Private Limited||Buy||5,664,181||46.11|
|CPT||19-Mar-19||Capital Trust Ltd||Indo Crediop Private Limited||Buy||315,000||212.00|
|CPT||19-Mar-19||Capital Trust Ltd||Yogen Khosla||Sell||315,000||212.00|
|GLEAM||19-Mar-19||Gleam Fabmat Limited||R S Services Pvt Ltd||Buy||410,000||8.90|
|GLEAM||19-Mar-19||Gleam Fabmat Limited||Sachin Gupta||Sell||420,000||8.84|
|INFI||19-Mar-19||India Finsec Limited||Tia Enterprises Private Limited||Sell||262,010||14.50|
|INAM||19-Mar-19||Indo Amines Ltd||Ramu Yallappa Chougale||Buy||205,000||100.51|
|INAM||19-Mar-19||Indo Amines Ltd||Niraj Rajnikant Shah||Sell||272,257||100.50|
|ICV||19-Mar-19||International Conveyors Ltd||Eriska Investment Fund Ltd||Sell||492,510||31.00|
|JUBILANT||19-Mar-19||Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd||Jubilant Enpro Private Limited||Buy||2,831,000||844.00|
|JUBILANT||19-Mar-19||Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd||Jubilant Consumer Private Limited||Sell||2,831,000||844.00|
|KDML||19-Mar-19||Khemani Distributors & Marketing Limited||Anil Anant Mahadik||Buy||76,200||195.00|
|KDML||19-Mar-19||Khemani Distributors & Marketing Limited||Choice Equity Broking Private Limited||Sell||76,200||195.00|
|LEEL||19-Mar-19||LEEL Electricals Limited||Alpha Leon Enterprises Llp||Sell||240,000||21.31|
|MAHIP||19-Mar-19||Mahip Industries Limited||Mohak Amitkumar Shah||Buy||156,000||32.76|
|MAHIP||19-Mar-19||Mahip Industries Limited||Dhruv Harshadbhai Patel||Sell||112,000||32.74|
|MITTAL||19-Mar-19||Mittal Life Style Limited||Anil Anant Mahadik||Buy||69,000||110.00|
|MITTAL||19-Mar-19||Mittal Life Style Limited||Choice Equity Broking Private Limited||Sell||69,000||110.00|
|NTB||19-Mar-19||Noida Toll Bridge Company Ltd||Jaliyan Trading Private Limited||Buy||1,300,000||5.35|
|PE||19-Mar-19||Precision Electronics Ltd||Hardeep Singh Banga||Buy||80,000||31.55|
|PE||19-Mar-19||Precision Electronics Ltd||Nikhil Kanodia||Sell||80,000||31.55|
|RPWR||19-Mar-19||Reliance Power Ltd||Skyveil Trade Solutions Llp||Sell||6,128,083||11.42|
|RPIL||19-Mar-19||Ritesh Properties & Industries Ltd||Ritesh Spinning Mills Limited||Buy||400,000||12.57|
|RPIL||19-Mar-19||Ritesh Properties & Industries Ltd||Ark Engineering Pvt. Ltd.||Sell||380,712||12.57|
|RSI||19-Mar-19||Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd||Disha Foundation||Sell||2,248,143||7.26|
|SHRL||19-Mar-19||Shaival Reality Limited||Wealth First Portfolio Managers Limited||Sell||108,000||26.70|
|TPW||19-Mar-19||Torrent Power Ltd||Gujarat State Financial Services Ltd||Buy||46,871,621||260.85|
|TPW||19-Mar-19||Torrent Power Ltd||Gujarat State Investments Limited||Sell||46,871,621||260.85|
|UPFN||19-Mar-19||Upasana Finance Ltd||Goutam Chand Bokdia||Sell||50,000||55.95|
|USM||19-Mar-19||Usha Martin Ltd||Antara India Evergreen Fund Ltd||Buy||1,715,000||35.35|
|USM||19-Mar-19||Usha Martin Ltd||Societe Generale||Sell||1,715,000||35.35|
|WSF||19-Mar-19||Wall Street Finance Ltd||Pratibhuti Viniyog Limited||Buy||100,000||27.00|
|WSF||19-Mar-19||Wall Street Finance Ltd||Aditya Omprakash Damani||Sell||100,000||27.00|