NEW DELHI: Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange were trading 7 points, or 0.06 per cent, lower at 11,801, indicating a flat-to-negative start for the Nifty50. Here are a few stocks which may buzz the most in today’s trade:
Reliance Industries: Shares of oil and gas-to-telecom behemoth Reliance IndustriesNSE -2.33 % (RIL) may advance on Monday but gains could fizzle out as the better-than-expected March quarter profits have been baked into the stock price.
HDFC Bank: The lender on Saturday reported a 22.63 per cent year-on-year (YoY) jump in March quarter net profit at Rs 5,885.12 crore, which was better than the Rs 5,805 crore profit estimate that analysts had projected in an ETNow poll.
Jet Airways: Jet Airways is now slapped with a threat of the bankruptcy law. Last week, one of the service providers to the recently-grounded airline shot a notice under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of 2016 – warning Jet that ‘corporate insolvency resolution process’ would be initiated if the airline fails to pay up dues within 10 days.
Adani Enterprises: The company said its subsidiary Adani Defence Systems and Technologies has acquired Alpha Design Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Bharti Airtel: The telecom operator’s biggest rights issue of Rs 25,000 crore will open on May 3 and close on May 17, the company said in a regulatory filing.
GVK Power and Infrastructure: The company has agreed to offer 49 per cent stake in GVK Airport Holdings in favour ofAbu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) and the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF).
ICICI Lombard: The company has reported just 7.5 per cent increase in net profit during the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2019, following an increase in upfront cost of acquiring business. Profit for the quarter rose to Rs 228 crore, compared with Rs 212 crore in Q4 FY18.
Au Small Finance Bank, Mahindra Lifespace Developers: Lux Industries, Au Small Finance Bank, Mahindra Lifespace Developers, Goa Carbon, Tejas Networks and Swaraj Engines would be among companies which will disclose their March quarter results today.
HPCL, ONGC: Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL) has for the fifth consecutive quarter listed its majority shareholder ONGC as a public shareholder and not its promoter, but it will face a real test when the vacant posts of directors on the company board are filled.
BoB, Srei Equipment: Second largest state-run lender Bank of Baroda and non-bank lender Srei Equipment Finance Thursday announced a co-lending for infrastructure equipment finance.
Jaypee Infra: Lenders of debt-ridden Jaypee Infratech will meet on April 26 to discuss the revised bids of state-owned NBCC Ltd and Suraksha group, which have been asked to sweeten their offers for acquiring the Jaypee group’s realty arm.
Tata Sponge: The company has decided to shift its registered office from Keonjhar in Odisha to Kolkata, burying the hatchet over the Nano episode and its untimely exit from Singur in Bengal a decade ago.
Future Retail: The Competition Commission of India has cleared acquisition of 7.30 per cent equity stake in Kishor Biyani-led Future Retail by Future Coupons Ltd (FCL) through conversion of equity warrants.
TCS: India’s largest IT services company said it has deployed an integrated solution for India Post that has helped modernise a network of more than 1.5 lakh post offices in the country.
Click here for complete list
• CLSA has maintained buy rating on ICICI LombardNSE -3.25 % General Insurance Company and rolled forward target price to ₹1,310 from ₹1,040. The brokerage has raised earnings estimates for FY20-FY21 by 1-2% and sees healthy growth over FY19-FY21 aided by premium growth, improvement in underwriting profits and the normalisation of one-off costs in FY19.
• ICICI Securities has maintained buy rating on RBL Bank with a target price of ₹802. The brokerage has raised its FY20 and FY21 estimates by 4% and 9% respectively largely on expectations of a potential equity raising of ₹35 billion this financial year.
• Kotak Securities has initiated coverage on Himatsingka Seide with a target price of ₹290. Himatsingka Seide is at the final stage of its capex with deleveraging going to be the core focus of the company, said Kotak Securities. The company has adopted integrated business model with presence from farm to store which results into cost efficiency and delivering quality products to its customers.
• Edelweiss has maintained hold rating on Den Networks with a target price of ₹74. Den Networks reported a weak performance for the fourth quarter with revenue, EBITDA and profit after tax belying estimates, said Edelweiss.
• Emkay Global has maintained buy rating on Sadbhav Engineering and revised target price to ₹335 from ₹302 following an interaction with the company’s management to get more clarity on appointed dates for its projects. Management expects appointed dates for two projects totalling Rs 16 billion to be received in second quarter of FY20 versus first quarter of FY20 as expected earlier, the brokerage said.
- Crest Ventures Limited: Fine Estates Private Limited has bought 20,215 shares through Market Purchase on Apr 12, 2019.
- MT Educare Limited: Dr. Shrenik Bakulesh Kotecha has bought 125,000 shares through Market Purchase on Mar 25, 2019.
- Cox & Kings Limited: Sneh Sadan Traders & Agents Limitedsneh Sadan Traders And Agents Ltd has sold 88,395 shares through Market Sale on Apr 10, 2019.
- Indo-National Limited: Lakshmi Devi Jiwarajka has sold 31,512 shares through Off Market on Apr 12, 2019.
- Next Mediaworks Limited: Ferari Investments And Trading Company Private Limited has sold 9,659,226 shares through Off Market on Apr 15, 2019.
- Next Mediaworks Limited: Inquilab Offset Printers Private Ltd has sold 744,746 shares through Off Market on Apr 15, 2019.
- Next Mediaworks Limited: Khalid Ansari has sold 2,300,000 shares through Off Market on Apr 15, 2019.
- Next Mediaworks Limited: Meridian Holding And Leasing Company Pvt. Ltd has sold 2,974,610 shares through Off Market on Apr 15, 2019.
- Next Mediaworks Limited: Rukya Ansari has sold 2,311,926 shares through Off Market on Apr 15, 2019.
- Next Mediaworks Limited: Sharique Ansari has sold 2,300,000 shares through Off Market on Apr 15, 2019.
- Next Mediaworks Limited: Tarique Ansari has sold 2,300,000 shares through Off Market on Apr 15, 2019.
- Tech Mahindra Limited: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited has sold 4,700,013 shares through others on Apr 12, 2019.
- Tech Mahindra Limited: Tml Benefit Trust (Through Mr. Ulhas Narayan Yargop, Trustee) has sold 1,764,371 shares through others on Apr 12, 2019.
Note: Disclosure made under Reg 13(4), 13(4a) of SEBI (IT) regulations 1992.
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|63MOONS||18-Apr-19||63 Moons Technologies Limited||Rahul Doshi||Sell||60,000||136.13|
|AJP||18-Apr-19||Ajanta Pharma Ltd||Kotak Mahindra (international) Ltd||Sell||505,977||1033.00|
|DEWH||18-Apr-19||Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd||Robecco||Sell||2,516,898||160.76|
|JETIN||18-Apr-19||Jet Airways (India) Ltd||Birla Mutual Fund Scheme||Sell||759,854||173.14|
|KMSM||18-Apr-19||KM Sugar Mills Ltd||Thomson And Wyman Enterprises Private Limited||Sell||503,262||8.03|
|MCFL||18-Apr-19||Mangal Credit and Fincorp Limited||Swati Sharma||Sell||175,004||59.01|
|MGTP||18-Apr-19||Mangalam Timber Products Ltd||Chandak Ramesh||Buy||275,000||16.90|
|MGTP||18-Apr-19||Mangalam Timber Products Ltd||Trendz Investments Private Limited||Buy||275,000||16.89|
|MGTP||18-Apr-19||Mangalam Timber Products Ltd||Sanghai Commercial And Credits Pvt Ltd||Sell||232,934||16.11|
|MGTP||18-Apr-19||Mangalam Timber Products Ltd||Antriksh Vyapaar Ltd||Sell||450,000||17.00|
|RCAPT||18-Apr-19||Reliance Capital Ltd||Axis Trustee Services Limited||Sell||2,830,000||159.85|
|DIGV||18-Apr-19||Shree Digvijay Cement Co. Ltd||Anagha Advisors Llp||Buy||2,116,778||18.31|
|SHREESH||18-Apr-19||Shreeshay Engineers Limited||S K Growth Fund Pvt Ltd||Buy||272,000||22.00|